Photo via: cityfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- How You Like Me Now, Grout? | Young House Love (We used this technique in our shower – still looks fantastic 2 years later.)
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- 17 acrylic painting techniques to explore with kids • Artchoo.com