Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Get organized with this adorable three-piece nesting basket set, created in colors to match any room in your home!
- bless the food before us Rustic Sign MyRepurposedLife.com I LOVE the colors and this is made out of fence boards!
- Predicted Paint Colors for 2017
- Category » Home Decor « @ DIY House Remodel ..entry way, different colors