Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Rustic Twig Frame – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- neutral paint colors