Photo via: us.cricut.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vinyl Doily Side Table made with new Cricut Vinyl Home Sampler Pack. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Home Decor Vinyl Accent Wall made with Cricut Vinyl. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Copper flower wreath. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Metallic Paper Faceted GeoBall by Vintage Revivals made with the Cricut Explore machine. CricutEverywhere
- Geometric Embellished Centerpieces by Creativebug. Make It Now in Cricut Design Space
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Make Custom Balsa Wood Coasters with the Cricut Explore Air
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- 17 acrylic painting techniques to explore with kids • Artchoo.com
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!