Photo via: rockler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Recipe for Chalk Paint Furniture – This really makes the paint adhere to stained wood without sanding!!
- Answer to my prayers!-How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- Through the Loops!: crochet charger cord I wonder if this would stop Menace from chewing on all our cords
- How to Hide Cords on a Wall Mounted TV
- Use Washi Tape on Cabinets – 20 of the Most Adorable DIY Kitchen Projects You’ve Ever Seen
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- diy rustic console table, diy, painted furniture, rustic furniture, woodworking projects
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects Craft Project Ideas: Ladybugs Vs. Tadpoles Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game
- This is a great way to store your writing tools! You can choose a nice fabric that matches your decor or even a nice scrapbook paper.
- All the tools used through out the spring, summer, and fall can create quite a disorganized mess! So when Amber told me about using a pallet to store her lawn tools, I was intrigued! I asked her …