Photo via: hisugarplumsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- 10 Stunning Ways to Transform Your Bathroom Mirror Without Removing It. Its time to revamp that builder-grade mirror!
- Shell mirror
- Safely Removing Your Builder Grade Mirror
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- Anthropologie Knock-Off ~ Lace Mirror ~ DIY
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Buy cheap floor length mirror and glue to a door frame.
- Decluttering boxes…so much more likely to use them if they are pretty. These are copypaper boxes. Just cover with pretty paper and labels.
- IHeart Organizing: DIY Sweater Boxes (make your own from a cardboard box & some fabric if you cant find the sizes you need)
- DIY Altoid Tin Prayer Boxes ❤︎