Photo via: m.flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sharpie a stencil on a plate. Bake at 350 for 10 mins = permanent
- Absolutely creative
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Snowman Candles- Use Sharpies To Make The Faces – Great Hostess Gifts Or Craft Fairs
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Absolutely a must do for the kids! Awesome keepsake! stuffed animal from kids drawing
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Use Sharpie to write on the washer bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Simple.