Photo via: knockoffdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- bless the food before us Rustic Sign MyRepurposedLife.com I LOVE the colors and this is made out of fence boards!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…