Photo via: janehayescreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Calendar Printable August 2016 featuring Handpainted Cactus and red and orange Watercolour
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Loaded with bacon, red peppers, cheese, and mashed potatoes, this Bacon Potato Pizza may become a new favorite at your house!
- Free Printable Perpetual Birthday Calendar
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Printable gift tag. Just copy and paste into a document, then add words before printing
- Improba Putti Papier-mâché Sculpture patinated bronze with Modern Masters Metal Effects | Artist Vulfie Munson of Olde World Artisans created this masterpiece for Burning Man 2016 | Modern Masters Blog Feature
- Hand-Painted Nightmare Before Christmas Violin Have an old instrument? Paint it and gift it! Unplayable? Hang it!
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- DIY wedding gift basket with printable tag
- Brownie BETTER THAN BOX Mix + printable label (use with sticker paper for an easier project!)
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas