Photo via: janehayescreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Calendar Printable August 2016 featuring Handpainted Cactus and red and orange Watercolour
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Improba Putti Papier-mâché Sculpture patinated bronze with Modern Masters Metal Effects | Artist Vulfie Munson of Olde World Artisans created this masterpiece for Burning Man 2016 | Modern Masters Blog Feature
- Hand-Painted Nightmare Before Christmas Violin Have an old instrument? Paint it and gift it! Unplayable? Hang it!
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Brownie BETTER THAN BOX Mix + printable label (use with sticker paper for an easier project!)
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- DIY wedding gift basket with printable tag
- Stampin Sarah!: Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit stamped by Stampin Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton
- DIY Desk Calendar… Would use as a prop to take a picture of (Polaroid) for Save The Date wedding invitation
- Star Constellation Pendant – Beautifully intricate hand engraved constellation to pendants. Crafted to celebrate each constellation of the zodiac calendar.