Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- How to Install a Fabric Feature Wall – on HGTV need to find fabric for Master Bedroom hall shelf area and upstairs office shelf area…
- DIY Flower Wall Headboard Tutorial. diy headboard cheapheadboard diyheadboard howto fakeflowers floral girly homedecor
- Neutral master bedroom – Nightstand makeover with magnolia home paint in one horn white. A must pin for farmhouse style & cottage style decor!
- master bedroom ideas forest canopy bed tree bronze wall anthropologie bedding DIY
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Tufted Upholstered Headboard Project – 78 Superb DIY Headboard Ideas for Your Beautiful Room
- Make your own DIY rustic headboard – AndreasNotebook.com