Photo via: blog.eclectictwist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- How to Install a Fabric Feature Wall – on HGTV need to find fabric for Master Bedroom hall shelf area and upstairs office shelf area…
- Vintage Country farmhouse, farmhouse style, bedroom inspiration, grey bedroom, French farmhouse, Pom Pom at Home bedding, fresh flowers, end of bed bench, Becky Cunningham home, Buckets of Burlap
- Attach three large reindeer on tree branches to make it look as if they are running through the forest. Top with a kraft paper reindeer trophy.
- Boys bedroom ideas, Before and After, Plank Wall, Floating Shelves, DIY, Bedroom, Reveal
- 10 Ways To Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed – probably something a little girl would love. 🙂 Or maybe a little boy if done with tent fabric, etc.
- DIY interior with tree branches
- Master Bedroom Redo – DIY Fabric Headboard
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage