Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- We all do it! Pin a bunch of awesome projects but never actually make them. That stops here! All these projects are simple, come with step by step instructions and pictures AND are super popular on Pinterest (You probably already have a few of these on your boards)! Tme to get them done: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343093_10-projects-pinned-2015-but-actually-make-2016.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Washer Dryer Pedestal with open bottom for baskets, make it yourself!- WOW ! My husband and I were just talking about how those stands that you have to buy are so expensive, this is the perfect solution!!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.