Photo via: simplykierste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- Summer Mason Jar Luminaries – These are not only easy and beautiful they are also a chemical free DIY Bug Repellent! @ALittleClaire
- Easy Mason Jar Succulent Planters make great hostess gifts. With just a few supplies, you can put this DIY project together quickly and it looks fantastic. Life Storage Featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY Projects – Create a DIY Indoor Mason Jar Vertical Herb Garden Planter via The Whoot
- Copper Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Mason Jar Wood Wall Hanging Home Sign Home Decor by DodsonDecor
- Are you looking for interesting and unique? Maybe even with a rustic and eclectic twist? Then I definitely think youll love this mason jar pendant light!
- DIY Evergreen and Herb Scented Mason Jar Candles