Photo via: ablissfulnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- UBH Kiwi Bins for Garage Toy Storage.. heres a great post on organizing kids toys in the garage.. practical and attractive. Use low bins for young kids to reach, printable tags
- A true educational DIY toy for 7 to 12 yrs old. Most kids toys and games offer quick diversion and entertainment, yet do not engage children in learning practical skills. This woodland animals arts and crafts sewing kit encourages children to use their imagination, learn practical skills and build confidence and friendship, while completing a personal felt project. Suitable for beginning sewers. SHOP http://sewingkits.myshopify.com/products/woodland-friends-craft-kit
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- Cabin Themed Playroom with playhouse and rope bridge
- Homemade Dog Toys
- DIY // Build your own storage bins! Onions, potatoes. Or shoes and hats. Or toys and clothes. Love these!
- Homemade baby toys More
- 44 Really Cool Homemade DIY Dog Toys Your Dog Will Love – SpartaDog Blog