Photo via: prettyquirkypants.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- DIY fairy party decor. Paper flower wisteria. Hanging paper wisteria. AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Ann Arbor’s Fairy Doors | Atlas Obscura i must collect photographic evidence of these!
- Glowing Fairy Bottle – A beautiful glittery, water-filled jar that illuminates and glows in the dark. A simple craft that mesmerizes both adults and children!
- Clayworks by Kim Detmers: The Green Fairy
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- DIY Blue Ball Jar Solar Lights
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- DIY Ping Pong Ball Ghost Lights with spooky Halloween tree | unOriginalMom.com