Photo via: prettyquirkypants.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Polymer clay fairy door by Wishing Well Workshop
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Ann Arbor’s Fairy Doors | Atlas Obscura i must collect photographic evidence of these!
- Clayworks by Kim Detmers: The Green Fairy
- Glowing Fairy Bottle – A beautiful glittery, water-filled jar that illuminates and glows in the dark. A simple craft that mesmerizes both adults and children!
- DIY fairy party decor. Paper flower wisteria. Hanging paper wisteria. AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Create festive lighting with wine bottles, holiday accents and white Christmas lights! Click for more last minute Christmas decor ideas!
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com