Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easter doesn’t have to be all about pink and pastels. This year the Easter Bunny is going to bring our kids Easter Baskets full of vibrant colors!
- All aboard the LOVE train! Use our brand-new, hand-drawn V-day illustrations and original sentiments to spice up your Valentines Day card this year.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Valentines craft for kids class parties.
- DIY T-shirt Quilt Pattern with Calculated Blocks: The hardest part is arranging everything to fit! Creating a pattern makes it easy to keep track of all the t-shirts, and you can customize it to make each block the color of its corresponding shirt.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…