Photo via: ohdeedoh.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- how to make a circular macrame wall hanging by apairandaspare, via Flickr
- Learn how to make this simple and easy DIY wooden book holder that can function as more than just a book holder!
- Book pages to make a DIY mat for your photos How To Have The Best Literary Wedding Ever
- How to: Make a Vintage Book Lamp | Man Made DIY | Crafts for Men | Keywords: diy, vintage, how-to, book