Photo via: diycraftyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Colored jars DIY
- Instead of garden lanterns, recycle old jars and decorate them with doilies, then place a flameless tea-light candle inside!
- What a fun idea. Paint lemon halves and stamp them onto plain white tea towel. Awesome idea for a kids craft, housewarming gift, or just summer kitchen decor! Cant wait to try this.
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Decorative Fisherman Netting Wrapped Jars | Click Pic for 30 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Gold spray paint on PS 2012 side tables can help add some shimmer to your living room
- Stencil out leaf design before painting mason jars with chalk paint. This peek-a-boo craft is sure to please your Thanksgiving guests!
- nice Check out the tutorial: DIY Paint and Distress Mason Jars Industry Standar… – http://home-painting.info/nice-check-out-the-tutorial-diy-paint-and-distress-mason-jars-industry-standar/
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!