Photo via: custommade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Original pebble/rock art depicting a string of flowers (all natural materials including reclaimed wood, pebbles, twigs)
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- IKEA KALLAX hack with wood doors finished
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Beach House Decorating Sign with Saying – Made from Reclaimed Wood Pallets. $68.00, via Etsy.
- Stunning reclaimed wood wine rack with remarkable detail and an industrial edge. Takes any dining room or wine bar up a notch. Priced at
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).