Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Lovely bohemian style bedroom decor.
- Two pallets back-to-back, painted a lovely color, and topped with paving tiles, makes a lovely DIY serving shelf for the patio.
- 10 Outdoor Lighting Decoration Ideas for a Shabby Chic Garden. 6 is Lovely Outdoor Lighting
- Lovely beaded sea glass bracelet.
- 18 Lovely Apothecary Jar Ideas • Ideas and tutorials, including this apothecary jar filler idea!
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- DIY Garden Path of Leaves by leyile.com from http://6let.ru/44-delaem-dorozhku-iz-listev.html: Lovely! DIY Garden_Path Leaves
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble