Photo via: architecturendesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- 10 Ways To Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed – probably something a little girl would love. 🙂 Or maybe a little boy if done with tent fabric, etc.
- Ikea loft bed hack ~ it could be done … with boy things, obviously 🙂 Affordable option for this loft bed phase hes in!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.
- How to Build a Custom King Size Bed Frame via thinkingcloset.com. The supplies only cost $150!
- Photo instructions for a levitating bed frame
- Salontafel oude balken met stalen frame. Stoer en robuust. Bij De Betoverde Zolder vanaf € 239,00
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- how to build a bench from a toddler bed!!! I love this cause its lime green!!!