Photo via: fireclaytile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mermaid bathroom! Love those ocean green / fish scale tiles and the monsoon shower! What bathroom dreams are made of.
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer Stained Wood or cover with burlap for a rustic or country look – sublime decor. I love the idea. I have to find a way to do something similar so we can get things off of the bathroom counter.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Two pallets back-to-back, painted a lovely color, and topped with paving tiles, makes a lovely DIY serving shelf for the patio.
- Beach Lanterns | Click Pic for 20 DIY Beach Decorating Ideas for the Home | DIY Coastal Decorating Ideas for the Home | Nautical Decor Ideas
- Beach Decor Beach Sign Memories Made At The Beach Last A Lifetime Nautical Decor Painted Wood Plaque