Photo via: homegoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- The Blakley House. We love a rustic, western look. The shower curtain has dark brown hues with fringe at the bottom.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Curtains are a fantastic way to give any room new life. Simple curtain valances cost less than $20 and are incredibly easy to create! No sewing required.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Painting with newspaper and black and white paint.
- A black and white stenciled accent wall using the Dalmatian Spot Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. Project via @homegirlpdx http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/dalmatian-spots-stencil-dots-wallpaper-pattern.html
- White Washing Brick Tutorial: Great option if you want to change or update existing brick without painting it the traditional white, gray, or black.
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- tutu curtains. OMG love…. WHY have I not yet thought of this! @ Do It Yourself Pins
- love these patterned curtains http://rstyle.me/n/e4qk4pdpe