Photo via: livylove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- tutu curtains. OMG love…. WHY have I not yet thought of this! @ Do It Yourself Pins
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- Why have I not known this my whole life?? THIS IS AMAZING!