Photo via: livylove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- tutu curtains. OMG love…. WHY have I not yet thought of this! @ Do It Yourself Pins
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- Why have I not known this my whole life?? THIS IS AMAZING!
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- “Joining in on moveitupmonday before it gets any later and sharing my Everett table I purchased 7 weeks ago. I still love it just as much today as I did…”
- This Star Wars craft is SO easy to make! I used dollar votives and paint pens to celebrate my love of R2D2 and create some cool luminaries.