Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- 33 Home Repair Secrets From the Pros – Fast Easy Way To Whiten Tile Grout – Home Repair Ideas, Home Repairs On A Budget, Home Repair Tips, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen Repair, Home Improvement, Quick And Easy Home Tips http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-repair-secrets
- How to create a budget | Budget when you are broke | budgeting | Budget printable | Budget Tips
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Wonderful Article with very useful tips! It covers just about every aspect of wedding planning on a budget. Money Saving Tips