Photo via: livecreatingyourself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Check out this DIY stone back spalsh from Airstone! This stuff is amazing! Priced at Lowes for $50 for 8 sq ft. Pin now, read later
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- Source: West Elm, Alexa Reclaimed Wood Bed
- Tiny House Plan 76165 | Total Living Area: 400 sq. ft., 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Copyright by designer. tinyhome
- Tiny House Plan 76163 | Total Living Area: 320 sq. ft., 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. tinyhouse
- Tiny House Plan 76164 | Total Living Area: 384 sq. ft., 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. tinyhome
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY-A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!-stonegableblog.com
- DIY Pottery Barn Kids Knockoff Changing Table or Dresser – LOVE this!
- 16 Gorgeous DIY Bed Frames- Tutorials, including this Pottery Barn inspired DIY headboard by Lipstick and Sawdust!