Photo via: funsubstance.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Wonderful Article with very useful tips! It covers just about every aspect of wedding planning on a budget. Money Saving Tips
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- 101 places to take your kids before they grow up! Sort of like a family vacation bucket list- love this!
- Corner shelves- genius! every useless corner of a house should have these to make them useful.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- very cool diy idea – flower vases out of recycled bottles
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.