Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- 3D Systems, NOOKA Launch 3D Printed Watches on Cubify
- Its National Philanthropy Day! Lets Change the World One Woman at a Time and Watch Her THRIVE!!!
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- 3D Printed Flex Bands for Apple Watch designed by Maria Cichy
- Red Flags to Watch Out For When Choosing a Pallet For Craft Projects
- The Jelwek Watch is made of a wood-based 3D printing filament, the result of combining wood powder with polylactide. After printing, the material looks and smells like wood, and can be handled similarly. There are two models of the watch available, a darker-coloured one made from Germanys Laywoo-D3, and a lighter-coloured watch made from the Netherlands ColorFabb Woodfill Fine.
- Livy Love: Why I Love my Polar Watch
- Wrist Watch Design & Making on Behance
- http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/I can make this. Awesome and easy. http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/Fun to build. Cannot believe I made this Been needing diy tiny homes pictures . http://diy-tiny-homes.digimkts.com
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.