Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- 3D Systems, NOOKA Launch 3D Printed Watches on Cubify
- Livy Love: Why I Love my Polar Watch
- Red Flags to Watch Out For When Choosing a Pallet For Craft Projects
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- The Jelwek Watch is made of a wood-based 3D printing filament, the result of combining wood powder with polylactide. After printing, the material looks and smells like wood, and can be handled similarly. There are two models of the watch available, a darker-coloured one made from Germanys Laywoo-D3, and a lighter-coloured watch made from the Netherlands ColorFabb Woodfill Fine.
- 3D Printed Flex Bands for Apple Watch designed by Maria Cichy
- 3D Printing watch parts using a George Daniels design
- Wrist Watch Design & Making on Behance
- Its National Philanthropy Day! Lets Change the World One Woman at a Time and Watch Her THRIVE!!!