Photo via: macys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Big Softie II 6 Pc. Power Reclining Sectional (Reverse) | Value City Furniture
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Top 104 Unique DIY Pallet Sofa Ideas | 101 Pallet Ideas – Part 6
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you – free nursery printable + the power of hugs!
- How to Add an Outdoor Outlet Add an outdoor electrical outlet to get power to where you need it, especially for holiday lights. Do it safely and easily with this simple through-the-wall technique.