Photo via: macys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Big Softie II 6 Pc. Power Reclining Sectional (Reverse) | Value City Furniture
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Top 104 Unique DIY Pallet Sofa Ideas | 101 Pallet Ideas – Part 6
- How to Repair a Damaged USB or Power Cable… GREAT TO KNOW!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- DIY Sofa Table. 2 stools painted with 2 coats of paint & a piece of old barn wood.