Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- I stumbled upon this cool tutorial over at Sofie Legarths blog . Its in Danish, so I endeavored to make an English version because Im …
- Im lovin these bowls made from twine ! Saving this DIY for later 🙂
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Trachtentasche mit verspielter Schleife und Stickerei, mit süßem kariertem Herz Anhänger.
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- How to Use a Kreg Jig from Pretty Handy Girl – Im sure this will come in handy with the first project I attempt to tackle
- Hanging a pegboard on the wall. This is so much easier than I though! Im going to try it in my craft room!
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- Did this all the time as a kid. We grew aloe in the yard and in pots by the windows… im going to need this @marselavictoria
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)