Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Im lovin these bowls made from twine ! Saving this DIY for later 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- How to Use a Kreg Jig from Pretty Handy Girl – Im sure this will come in handy with the first project I attempt to tackle
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- Did this all the time as a kid. We grew aloe in the yard and in pots by the windows… im going to need this @marselavictoria
- Trachtentasche mit verspielter Schleife und Stickerei, mit süßem kariertem Herz Anhänger.
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- 101 Halloween Costumes to Make on the Cheap (I love the comic strip character -minus the reds dots…I get them but Im not fond of them)
- Im making 2013 a Year of Creativity. Join me! rediscovercraft.com
- DIY rainbow fan: looks cool off, doesnt look like this with the fan actually on, but Im still glad I did it. 🙂