Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- With school just around the corner, getting all school supplies for your kids & teens is your priority. Thats a good opportunity to work on some craft projects and have fun with your children. These awesome 20 projects are fun and easy to complete, it will also save you some money.
- Spruce up any kitchen with this gorgeous wood burned cutting board. It’s so easy to make and is a great gift for the foodies in your life.
- 12 great gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and friends. Give a little holiday cheer to those you appreciate with these simple gift ideas that wont break the bank.
- Make Your Own Gift Bag
- Gift Bag Tutorial: Reuse paper shopping bags or scrap paper!