Photo via: rashoncarraway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- A simple craft stick superhero puppet activity for kids to accompany the LEGO superhero phonics books . FREE PRINTABLE Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Flash, Captain America masks and badges.
- DIY Lego Perpetual Calendars, $8 via infmetry January 2012
- Lego Head Marshmallow Pops | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- DIY these cute lego heads! Perfect for party favors or decorations. | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- Antique Roll Top Desk Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – via Knick of Time @ knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
- IKEA HACK – easy DIY desk for under $60!
- A built-in walnut desk with chair sits in front of a large window, providing a wonderful place to work.
- Laptop desk Portable desk laptop table Macbook by artWoodworking
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- DIY Desk Calendar… Would use as a prop to take a picture of (Polaroid) for Save The Date wedding invitation
- diy shelf- leaning ladder wall bookshelf made from 1x boards desk plans too