Photo via: buildmakecraftbake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh my, to be a little girl again with a Wendy house like this!!! So would love this for my wee girl.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- OH MY GOD! Beautiful! DIY felt Carnation
- DIY Garden Path of Leaves by leyile.com from http://6let.ru/44-delaem-dorozhku-iz-listev.html: Lovely! DIY Garden_Path Leaves
- How to print with leaves onto fabric – step by step instructions
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!