Photo via: buildmakecraftbake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Oh my, to be a little girl again with a Wendy house like this!!! So would love this for my wee girl.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- pressed flower markings with a hammer, flowers and watercolor paper or cardstock.
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- OH MY GOD! Beautiful! DIY felt Carnation
- 12 Goodwill Shopping Secrets Revealed | Blesser House – Oh my gosh! So good to know!!!
- How to print with leaves onto fabric – step by step instructions