Photo via: woodpalletfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Learn to make wax paper chandeliers. Would be great for a wedding reception or formal party…. or your bedroom.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Learn how to build a custom work table for your gardening and outdoor chores. We outfitted this bench with a dry sink, tool storage and plenty of shelving. >> http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/skills-and-know-how/carpentry-and-woodworking/how-to-make-a-garden-potting-bench?soc=pinterest
- PicMonkey shows you how to make these fun monster Valentines cards for your kids in this tutorial.
- Learn how to make this GORGEOUS quick 10 minute floral arrangement with DIY Easter Egg vase filler! So pretty for a Spring and Easter dining table, kitchen island or coffee table vignette.