Photo via: onekingslane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Style is in the Air: 5 Indoor-Outdoor Summer Getaways
- Love this aqua and navy patio! I can totally style a patio like this for summer entertaining with friends. Simple outdoor summer decor. sponsored
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- This time, your backyard is the best place for outdoor entertaining activities. There you can throw a small party, prepare a delicious outdoor dinner or arrange a celebratory barbecue for your friends and family. Cooking outside is another great option you should place it on your backyard activity lists. You can add a simple wood-fire […]
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves