Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- take an old (or new $15 from WalMart) bookshelf, put wainscoating on the back, and add a piece of molding…paint it the color you prefer and you have a new, updated bookshelf.
- This is a great way to store your writing tools! You can choose a nice fabric that matches your decor or even a nice scrapbook paper.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Learn to make wax paper chandeliers. Would be great for a wedding reception or formal party…. or your bedroom.
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- DIY Clipboards using Mod-Podge and Scrapbook Paper
- 21+ budget friendly and simple ways to make a space more exciting and interesting! Add texture, color and design using wallpaper, paint, textiles and more!
- Best Natural Drain Cleaner learn how to unclog or freshen your drain with baking soda and vinegar at TidyMom.net housekeeping
- DIY Outdoor Chandelier – Housewife Eclectic. The perfect way to update your outdoor space and add a splash of color! ColorCafeLights @JascoProducts Ad