Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mermaid tile
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- DIY staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame-great for large space; DIY blog site.
- Parana White, Soapstone, La Cornue….Would I Do It All Again?? kitchen design renovation sink countertops cornufe marble
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- diy marble moon phase wall hanging | almost makes perfect
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- Mermaid bathroom! Love those ocean green / fish scale tiles and the monsoon shower! What bathroom dreams are made of.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Bathroom stone wall and tile around the tub.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a stenciled fireplace hearth makeover using the Augusta Tile Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html