Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- Use rocks & paint them to create a dominos set. Cute gift idea.
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- DIY Pumpkin Planter made from a plastic trick or treat bucket painted with a…
- Painted Back-to-School Pencils | Click Pic for 18 DIY Back to School Crafts for Teens to Make | Easy Back to School Crafts for Kids to Make
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- hand painted globes
- Hand Painted Wine bottle Vase, Up Cycled, Purple, White and Yellow, Bold Wildflower Design via Etsy
- By mixing your two favorite hobbies, gardening with crafting, you have this wonderfully creative project for a painted pot herb garden. Tackle this easy project this summer then use these colorful pieces as functional outdoor decorations.
- Two pallets back-to-back, painted a lovely color, and topped with paving tiles, makes a lovely DIY serving shelf for the patio.
- Styrofoam balls and toothpicks spray painted by delores
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)