Photo via: greenweddingshoes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- This would be super cute and handy for our pups! We would just have to make it a little shorter….
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- The Best Cheap Ways to Decorate Your Home – would be really cute in the guest room!
- This rustic wood scripture sign would be beautiful in a gallery wall or it is big enough that it can hang nicely by itself. It would also make
- Lightweight and inexpensive curtain rod designed for an rv but would be gorgeous in a home as well. So beautiful and so rustic!
- Chicken Wire Bookcase. This would be very cute in that country kitchen for the cookbooks.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute DIY Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!