Photo via: kaiami.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall Decor made from Paper Towel Rolls || Think of all the designs you could make! || crafts decoration reuse
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- BOOK CASE || Turn an old book into a built-in activity, art, journal or notebook with case
- DIY Alert! This bench would be a great addition to the front entrance of your home. Get the step-by-step instructions from My Daily Randomness. || @dailyrandomness
- Floral Paper Cutouts from Maps and Atlases by ReminiscencePapers
- Paper Sculpture…Calder
- paper hydrangea tutorial | one young love
- Gift Bag Tutorial: Reuse paper shopping bags or scrap paper!
- Fix your heels!! Glitter ~I used Martha Stewart, fine glitter in Smoky Quartz ~ Glue ~ Mod Podge~ Paint brush Paper plate