Photo via: inlinkz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- I really like the look of these, and the website has a link to a video tutorial
- Learn how to create a chic and simple DIY ivy-covered garden trellis, just in time for summer outdoor entertaining, right here on the One Kings Lane Style Guide!
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- I love car hacks! Avoid added stress & simplify your life with a little preparation and a few organization hacks on your next car ride.
- Attach shutters and use as decorative room divider. Place so slats open to the top and photo frames, etc. can be added.
- Check out zulilys curated selection of boutique dresses, discounted up to 70% off with new styles added daily. Find the perfect dress for spring and summer!
- NEXT YEAR…As cards come in, punch a corner on each one and added it to a metal ring with some decorative ribbon. Coffee table ready.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too