Photo via: inlinkz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- 75 sensational reclaimed wood projects! This link leads to a fabulous site called Home-talk where you find projects as well as post any of your DIY questions
- I really like the look of these, and the website has a link to a video tutorial
- Eat Good 4 Life Gluten free banana bread. No gluten free mixes here. Prep times is just 10 minutes. Healthy and delicious.
- Nursery Decor: DIY, Easy Origami Baby Mobile (from b-inspiredmama.com). The tutorial for cutting/folding the paper into these fun swirls can be found here: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/beautiful_paper_snowflake (just complete steps 1-14).
- Learn how to create a chic and simple DIY ivy-covered garden trellis, just in time for summer outdoor entertaining, right here on the One Kings Lane Style Guide!
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!