Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Nice shot using Venice as a backdrop | Photo by Frank Kovalchek on Flickr | Permission: CC BY 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.de
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- feather backdrop // photo by Elle Golden Photography // View more: http://ruffledblog.com/the-notwedding-athens/
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.