Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- DIY rainbow fan: looks cool off, doesnt look like this with the fan actually on, but Im still glad I did it. 🙂
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Really neat idea!!! I love the fact that marks from zippers hanging on the hooks wouldnt show near as much!!!!
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift