Photo via: juliannahudgins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Jewel Loom Necklace with Ice Resin and Media Mixage Bezel Pendant – Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins
- The Jewel Loom Ladder Bracelet by @Kendra Van Dellen Wiggins is absolutely stunning! She used bugle beads and it only took an hour to create! FABULOUS! @Beadalon
- @Pinners Conference and Expo with the Jewel Loom and some gorgeous Tila beads!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Fabulous Jewel Loom ring so fun and funky! @Pinners Conference and Expo
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the tools used through out the spring, summer, and fall can create quite a disorganized mess! So when Amber told me about using a pallet to store her lawn tools, I was intrigued! I asked her …
- Back porch summer deck makeover – great location for hanging plants on the front deck. So inviting. | The Painted Chandelier Blog