Photo via: juliannahudgins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Beautiful design, and by recycling tree stumps and using LEDs, very environmentally friendly! Stump by Duncan Meerding on www.recycledinteriors.org upcycled
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Fill a crate with flowers… beautiful.
- Stitched flowers on a menu or invitation. Simple and beautiful!
- Jewel Loom Ruffle Beaded Cuff by @Heidi Ramsey Blankenship is so gorgeous! All the details on the Positively Me blog! @Beadalon
- Jewel Loom Necklace with Ice Resin and Media Mixage Bezel Pendant – Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins
- The Jewel Loom Ladder Bracelet by @Kendra Van Dellen Wiggins is absolutely stunning! She used bugle beads and it only took an hour to create! FABULOUS! @Beadalon
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Make Your Own Gift Bag
- This looks so beautiful and classy! Newspaper wrapped gift