Photo via: kreativk.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Shotgun Shell Magnets DIY
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Inventive Barbeque made from a tire rim. The legs come off and the lid flips. Easy to put in the back of your car for a picnic. Great use of a tire rim.
- tips for how to make your own fall mason jar craft – love this cute diy decor idea!! – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Amazing and cute Jar ideas – Winter season / snow decorations
- Nice and useful Jar ideas – Graduation favors and gifts Best DIY creations
- Copper Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Jar ideas Polymer clay fimo These jar ideas are my favorite gifts, they look every time unique and original! You could be really creative making them.
- diy mason jar pencil sharpener, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling
- 3 Tiered Rustic Wedding Decor Tree Mason Jar / by HomenStead,