Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Polymer clay fairy door by Wishing Well Workshop
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- DIY Personalized Photo Gifts. Another unique and creative way to make personalized photo gifts. Family and friends are sure to cherish them for many years.
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- They are so many practical and easy project that you can do with corks. So, my dears, I will present you today my collection of DIY Unique Cork Crafts That Will Beautify Your Home.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute DIY Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.