Photo via: zulily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- 37 cool tricks for repurposing ikea stuff to organize your home. Some of them are weird but Im pinning for the ones I do like.
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- Sew 5 pillow cases together and insert pillows… I still need to do this, will be great for summer movie nights.
- Printable gift tag. Just copy and paste into a document, then add words before printing
- Gold spray paint on PS 2012 side tables can help add some shimmer to your living room
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here