Photo via: timewiththea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Your Own Beautiful House Number Flower Pots ~ It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! / timewiththea.com
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Refinishing Old Flower Pots | DIY flower pot makeover | Homemade chalk paint | Painted, stenciled and distressed terracotta planters | Planter makeover using jewelry and diy chalk paint | Transformed planters | Free paint color code | Before & After | TheNavagePatch.com
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)