Photo via: simplifyingthemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- RV Toy Hauler Organization- I like the idea of taking along bikes for everybody, but if it comes to camping stuff or bikes, well take the camping stuff. Bikes you can rent.
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Love this dining table set up – have wanted to do a bench/booth style dining area for a while now (quite kid friendly), this is a nice version via my scandinavian home
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- This is SO good to know!
- Get started with sewing crafts good enough to sell! See best selling craft projects, how to make them unique to your own tastes. Your sewing talent is money. Read all about it here.