Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)